Agave Wheat Cheese Soup
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup Agave Wheat
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (cayenne) pepper
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour until smooth; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in milk, Agave Wheat, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt and pepper. Heat to a boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Stir in cheese until melted.