Agave & Ginger Chicken Marinade
- 1 1/2 cups flat Agave Wheat
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons ginger, peeled and finely minced
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons orange zest
- 6 each chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
In a glass bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken. Add chicken breasts and make sure marinade is covering the chicken. Cover tightly and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Turn the chicken about 4 times so that the marinade is evenly distributed.
Remove the chicken and strain the marinade, use for basting. Grill over medium heat and baste with marinade as you grill. Grill each side for about 2 minutes. Turn chicken 4 times.